$45,000 to $70,000 Annually Plus Commission
Dental, Life, Medical, 401K, Paid-Time Off
TouchTone Communications is a privately-owned facilities-based, full service telecommunications carrier and reseller. Headquartered in Whippany, TouchTone has been providing voice and data services across the United States since 1993.
TouchTone primarily sells its services through two channels: wholesale and the indirect sales channel (through its agents/channel partners).
The Agent Channel Manager is responsible for generating new revenue from the sale of TouchTone voice and data products and services through agent/channel partner relationships.
• Recruits and qualifies new sales agents/channel partners
• Communicates regularly with agent base to uncover new opportunities.
• Assists agents to create, present and close opportunities with potential customers.
• Ensures agents are educated and fully knowledgeable of TouchTone products, order process, support procedures, commissions and pricing.
• Supports each agent partner to ensure they become, and continue to be, successful selling TouchTone’s full portfolio of products
• Provides sales support, follow up and closing sales opportunities with TouchTone agents
• As necessary, troubleshoot and communicate issues to various internal departments for resolution
• Provides ongoing communication of products, processes or policy changes to assigned agents.
• Provides feedback to sales management and marketing on a consistent basis.
• Creates business plans as well as monthly/quarterly revenue targets
• Remains current of technical information regarding TouchTone’s voice and data products and offerings, CPE, networking, etc.
• Attends meetings, as requested, to assist in the development of our products and channel direction.
• Meets with the Vice President of Sales and Marketing as needed to review partner outreach, sales metrics, and strategic opportunities
• Achieves assigned sales quota.
• Meets assigned expectations for agent retention.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction rating with agents and agent’s customers.
• Proactively seeks out new opportunities.
• Associate Degree
• 5+ years in prior telecom sales and contracts within the agent community.
• Valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation.
• Strong negotiation, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Strong people and relationship management skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Must be detail oriented in treatment of pricing and contracts.
• Computer skills including Windows based applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
• Ability to travel regionally and/or nationally as required.
SEND RESUMES TO SALES@TOUCHTONE.NET.
This job description should not be construed to imply that the requirements and job functions listed are the exclusive standards of the position. TouchTone Communications reserves the right to assign or delegate other tasks as necessary. This job description also does not represent a contract or guarantee of employment for any period of time nor does it otherwise change the “at-will” employment relationship. TouchTone reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of employment at its sole its discretion at any time.
if you question about a job posting or would like to learn more about TouchTone.