Subpoenas, court orders and other law enforcement inquiries seeking non-intercept information must be sent directly to TouchTone Communications.
The preferred method for delivery of these inquiries is via email.
If delivery by email is not possible, you can send inquiries to:
P.O. Box 135
Whippany, NJ 07981
All requests for records should be accompanied by the appropriate subpoena, legal process and/or documentation and must name “TouchTone Communications, Inc.” as the service provider. Also, all requests must include the sender’s name (and for criminal investigations, the law enforcement agency name), address, email address and telephone number.
Emergency records requests should be accompanied by an Emergency Request Release Form which will aid you and TouchTone in your request.
In compliance with the Federal Communications Commission Order concerning Customer Proprietary Network Information (“CPNI”) and the company’s CPNI Policy, customer information cannot be released without a valid subpoena, court order, search warrant or other formal demand from an agency authorized to request such information.
Legal Process Fees
Effective February 1, 2020 TouchTone reserves the right to seek cost reimbursement in connection with the processing of subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, and/or all other forms of valid legal process requesting company records. The fee schedule below identifies applicable fees by request type.
Records Production Fee Schedule
A $25 General Administrative Fee applies (plus any applicable charges listed below)
- Subscriber Info only: $5/phone #/account
- Bill Copies/Statements: $1/bill
- Redacted Bill Copies/Statements (detailed redacted records): $20/bill
- Payment History: $10.00/phone #/account
- Check copy or credit card # (when available): $35/phone #/account
- Copy of Service Application (when available): $35/phone #/account
- CDR report (when available): $1/day/phone #/account
- CDR report including Subscriber Info for all Phone Numbers that called/received calls from Target #: $5.00/day/phone #
- CDR reverse search (all Client Company subscribers that called the Target #): $1/day/phone #
- IP Logs: $5/day/IP address
- CDR with cell site information (only for wireless carriers): $5/day/phone #
- Voicemails Retrieval: $50/request/phone #
- Expert testimony (does not include travel related expenses): $150/hour
- Hourly Billing System (LCA/Paralegal): $75/hour
- Hourly Billing System (Supervisor/Attorney/Engineer): $250/hour
An invoice will accompany the response. Payment is due within 30 days.
Additional fees may be imposed for unduly burdensome, voluminous or expedited requests. Record requests for a period beyond one calendar year from the date of search will fall within the additional fees category.
Pre-payment may be required prior to subpoena fulfillment for voluminous requests or where requestor is delinquent in payment of past due charges.
Fees are subject to change from time to time.
Exceptions granted for cases involving exploitation of children.
QUESTIONS? Please call 973.718.2434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.